Sierra Bell

Hey Hooters and blog post readers, 

This summer I have been staying busy working, watching the world cup, and getting some weekend trips in.  My soccer season for the WPSL team just ended. I played for Discoveries Soccer Club. It was pretty cool that I could represent my soccer club again to play semi-professionally. I even got to play on the field against Lydia and the legends of Asheville City for a game! Now I’m focusing on trying to stay fit and get touches on the ball these last few weeks so preseason doesn’t kick my ass too much!! Why is it the hottest summer ever???? :(


At the beginning of the summer, I took a quick trip to Disney with my boyfriend and his family. It was super fun to be in “Mexico” at Epcot after Mexico won their game against Korea. Everyone was chanting and celebrating!


While I’m not working, I have taken some weekend trips, or made trips out of away games that we had during the season. We had two games in Charleston, so I was able to visit my Grandparents in Edisto! It brought back so many memories from our fall break trip! 

 My absolute favorite place in SC is Lake Jocassee and I got to camp there for a few nights and enjoy the cool refreshing mountain water! I also explored Linville Gorge with my family this summer, which is not too far from campus. I can’t wait to be back in the mountains at school.


There is now officially less than a month until preseason starts, and I am SO excited. I know this season is going to be awesome and I cant wait to meet all the new Hooters. I hope everyone stays healthy and has a good rest of their summer!

Comments

Popular Posts