Honnee McManus-Brock

Hey all!

My summer has consisted of working at an all girls camp in Dummerston, Vermont. Campers range from age five to age thirteen. We are currently in the fourth week (also known as Hell Week), and after Friday we have two more to go. At camp I'm a cabin counselor as well as the head sports counselor! I play a range of games with the girls like handball, gagaball, partner dodgeball, soccer (duh), and much more. For the whole summer I've been living in the same cabin, S6 which is the sixth cabin out of eight in the senior unit. I typically have twelve and eleven year olds and they're all great. During my time off I've been doing the workouts from the packet we were sent. That's pretty much what I do with my whole summer. When camp ends on July 28, I'm going to be going on a road trip for ten days with my boyfriend. We plan to stop in North Carolina so I can drop some of my stuff off and we can explore some beaches and do some outdoorsy stuff. Also, today I'm getting my second tattoo! It's going to be a bee (because my name is Honnee, ha get it?). Sorry I don't have any pictures, we are not allowed to bring our phones on campus. That's basically what's been happening with me. I'm super excited to move in in August and meet you all!

Comments

Popular Posts