Kelsey Lootens


Hey Guys!

I hope everyone is having a really good summer. Mine has been a lot of fun so far. I started out my summer by going to Turkey for almost a month. It was absolutely amazing. We spent the first two weeks in Istanbul going to all the museums and mosques. Then the last two weeks we were down on the Mediterranean Coast. The water was so clear. I didn’t ever want to leave. While we were there we got to go see ancient city ruins.

 
This is a picture behind the Spice Market and you can see the Blue Mosque behind the fishing boats.

This is down by the coast. We hiked to the top of this mountain to see the ancient city. It was the only city in the whole southern region that Alexander the Great did not conquer.

Then once I got back I drove to Wisconsin, where Rach and I have been living together and working. I work at a farm to table restaurant, so half the week I am out on the farm weeding and harvesting vegetables. Then the rest of the week I am serving the food.
   
This is Brogan and I working out on the farm.

Rach and I after we got back from a run.

I can’t wait to get back to school and see all of you. We have been running and working out a lot, but I am excited to get back and be able to do all of it with you guys. Have a great rest of your summer!

Love you guys.
Kels

Comments

Popular Posts