Your Coaches

It's crazy that it has almost been a month since graduation and only 9 weeks until pre-season! Your coaches are busy in the office planning for camp mid June and the fall season! We have a great schedule and fall break trip lined up!

More importantly, it is National Doughnut Day, and I wanted to share a photo of my sister and I making Boston Creme doughnuts! My sister, Anna has been playing around with the idea of starting a doughnut shop in my hometown so when we get together we work on different recipes! These were so delicious!


I have been hiking and riding my mountain bike every chance I can, although we have been having afternoon showers/thunderstorms! My garden is full and I can't wait to harvest. We are planting lettuce, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, sweet peppers, eggplant, tomatoes, zucchini, onions, rhubarb, asparagus, and raspberries! Yum!

I hope everyone is enjoying the time with family and friends, and much needed time away from studying ...i hope you all are busting it and getting fit! Get after it!

I'll leave you all with this gem that I found of your lovely coach ...check out the hair.

Love love.
Lydia ... & Stacia



Comments

Popular Posts