Susie Lusardi


Hey guys!
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! I have been spending every second I can outside soaking up the sun, because boy do I need it after being in Montana for a year (yikes)! Naturally the first thing I did after getting home was pack up all my stuff again to go on a fishing trip with my grandfather!

 Rainbow trout on at Helton Creek!


I have been working for Plant Delights Nursery in Raleigh NC for almost two months now. This is by far one of the most beautiful places I have worked! The property has over 22,000 taxa and many rare plants. My job is to water the 30 sale/stock/private greenhouses on the property, but my boss keeps me busy with other random things like clipping, weeding, and cleaning!

 Liverwort antheridium and archegonium spotted in a shade house!





A pitcher plant eating a snack!


Jasper the nursery cat showing some love after a long day!

One of my favorite Hostas!

And for the highlight of my summer/entire life…



Super pumped to finally get back to playing its been 7 months too long! See you all in a few weeks!
Because it is all too relevant yet again please enjoy in honor of the world cup! http://prh0ma.tumblr.com/search/psa+mnt

Susie 

Comments

Popular Posts