Cam Ference

Hey everybody! I was lucky enough to have a chill break with no job or school getting in the way of fun. But just because I didn’t have a job doesn’t mean some hard work didn’t go down this summer! I’ve been keeping busy with workouts and managing my family farm. There’s nothing like waking up early to make your mom and your potbelly pig some pancakes :)  
Image.jpeg
Making a pool for Otis our pig.

 Definitely one of my favorite activities this summer was going camping at Lake Jordan and having some fun on the water. Wake surfing counts as part of my conditioning right coach?
Image.png
Me loving wake surfing 
 
Me not loving wake surfing

Another cool adventure I got to take this summer was a trip to carowinds. I broke my sunglasses on the Fury and lost $20 to the 3pt shootout scam... i mean game, but I still had an awesome time! I also got a super funny story about convincing my 8year old nephew to ride the Intimidator with me but I’ll save that one for the season. 
Image_1.jpeg
My best friend and I at Carowinds

 Summer was fun but I can’t wait to be back with the team again and I’m super psyched about meeting all the new additions to the fam, go hooters!

 -Cam

Comments

Popular Posts